We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all of our clients and out of consideration for therapists’ time, we have adopted the following policies:
- 24 hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If you cannot make your appointment, perhaps someone in your social circles can take your appointment for you.
- If you are unable to give your therapist a sufficient advance notice you will be charged the full session rate for your missed appointment.
- Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment with no contact, will be considered a “no-show”. They will be charged the full amount for their “missed” appointment and future service will be denied until payment is made.
- Appointment times have been arranged specifically for you. If you arrive late your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session, however we will do our best to satisfy the scheduled time.
- Gift certificates will be redeemed fully upon client late cancellation or client no-show for services.
Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan your visit accordingly. Please arrive 10 min early on your first visit to fill out an intake form.
We Look Forward to Seeing You!